Best Window Installation Companies
When searching for window companies near me, you’ll find that the best window installation companies are many reputable and reliable window installation companies near me available, each offering a range of services and products.
The best window installation companies are known for their exceptional quality and customer service.
These companies often have experienced technicians trained to install various window types and styles, including vinyl, wood, fiberglass, and aluminum.
They use the highest quality materials and tools to ensure every installation is done correctly and craftily.
Installing new windows can help increase your home’s value and improve overall energy efficiency, protect against noise pollution, and improve the overall aesthetic quality of your home’s interior and exterior.
Finding the right company to install your windows is essential, as potential leaks or drafts can significantly increase or decrease your home’s energy efficiency.
The best window installation companies also offer warranties and guarantees on their work, providing customers with peace of mind and confidence in the durability and longevity of their windows.
These companies often have strong reputations in the industry and are known for their expertise, professionalism, and attention to detail.
Whether you want to replace a window or install new windows in your home or business, choosing the right window installation company can make all the difference.
By researching and choosing a reputable and safe company, you can ensure that your windows are installed correctly, look great, and provide energy efficiency and security for years.
The best windows might be open and shut, but choosing the best pro to replace them is only sometimes the case. And the following sections contain some of the most important considerations to remember when shopping for the best window replacement company.
There are hundreds of windows of companies to choose from, which can make the process overwhelming. And we have researched the best window installation companies based on products, services, warranties, and other critical factors.
7 Window Installation Companies
- Champion sunrooms and windows: Best for sunrooms
- Castle Windows: Best warranty
- Renewal by Andersen: Best white-glove service
- Power home: Best for remodeling
- Milgard windows: Best for support
- Marvin Windows: Best for skylights
- Harvey windows and doors: Best for durability
1. Champion Windows:
Champion window and door offers multiple window, door, and sunroom installations. The company’s vinyl windows are customized with exterior colors and wood grain patterns. Signature comfort 365. Champion Windows has in-house installation treatment and limited lifetime protection.
The company offers year-round installation, guaranteed to do the job to eliminate your decay, in essence, left over from winter.
Glass combines a low-emissivity (Low-E) coating and argon gas to block 94% of harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. Champion also offers legal-maintaining vinyl siding in various fade-resistant colors.
- Warranty: Champion window warranty – Limited lifetime warranty.
- Our rating: is 88 out of 100.
- Price range: $350-$800.
The pros are the champion windows.
- Offers window, door, and sunroom installations
- Provides custom windows and in-house installations
- Sells energy star-certified windows
The cons are the champion windows.
- The limited service area to 17 states.
- Only vinyl window options.The types of windows available
Champion Windows offers bottom window, sunroom, and door options. All-season sunrooms, ground floor hoppers, bank windows, bow windows, casement windows, double-hung windows, entrance doors, garden windows, glass section windows, patio doors, patio enclosures, and covers, painting windows, screen doors, screen rooms, shaped Windows, sliding doors, tempest door, three-season sunroom.
2. Castle Windows:
Fortress Windows is a family-owned manufacturer of convention windows with high-quality vinyl frames. And all castle windows are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
The company handles in-house installation and offers other roofing and siding installation services.
Our rating: is 94 out of 100.
Warranty: Transferable lifetime warranty
Price range: $300-$600.
The pros are the castle windows.
- The additional roofing services offered
- The customizable vinyl windows options
- The windows, doors, and siding products
The cons are the castle windows.
- Limited product details online
- Service area limited to 11 states
The types of windows available.
The castle windows provide these window and door styles. Awning windows, basement hoppers, bay windows, bow windows, casement windows, deadline windows, double hung windows, exterior doors, garden windows, patio sliders, slider windows, specialty windows, and transom windows.
3. Renewal by Andersen:
One of the best Renewals by Anderson is window replacement companies in the combined States. It offers a complete line of replacement windows made from its patented Fiberax composite material.
Anderson says the material is – 60% thermoplastic polymer and 40% improved wood – is as strong as vinyl and works in all climates.
The company also offers customizable window hardware, colors, grills, and energy-efficient glass. Renewal by Anderson has a full-service of installation process, starting with free practical or in-person guidance.
- Our rating: is 94 out of 100.
- Warranty: limited and limited lifetime warranties.
- Price range: $500-$3000.
The pros are the Renewal by Andersen
- Available in 48 states
- Warranties cover glass and non-glass items
- Well-recognized manufacturer.
The cons are the Renewal by Andersen
- Limited pricing details online
- Only one window frame material is offered.
The types of windows available
The Renewal by Anderson sells the following window styles: The types of windows available. Awning windows, bay windows, bow windows, casement windows, double-hung windows, entry doors, gliding windows, hinged french patio doors, pass-through windows, picture windows, screen doors, sliding doors, specialty windows, and storm doors.
4. Power Home:
Power Home Remodeling is the only installer not to manufacture its windows. That company partners with Pella to offer an exclusive vinyl window line, Power by Pella.
And these energy-efficient windows include patented heatshield glass, designed to lower energy bills and provide year-round protection from outside temperatures.
These additional remodeling services include doors, siding, roofing, and insulation. Power Home backs your installation with a lifetime labor warranty.
- Out rating: 86 out of 100
- Warranty: Limited warranties
- Price range: $400-$2500
The pros are the powerhouse remodeling.
- Available in 50 states
- Energy-efficient window selections
- The high-quality vinyl windows from Pella windows and doors
The cons are the powerhouse remodeling.
- No in-house manufacturing
- Product availability is limited to one Pella collection.
The types of windows available.
The window styles below are powerhouse remodeling offers from Pella. Awning windows, bay windows, bow windows, casement windows, custom options, double-hung windows, front doors, patio doors, picture windows, single-hung windows, sliding windows, and specialty windows.
5. Milgard Windows:
Milgard offers an extensive beadroll of aluminum, fiberglass, and vinyl windows and doors. Aluminum is a sensible, low-maintenance option that works in most areas except coastal locations.
Vinyl is a durable, low-maintenance material, ideal for homeowners who want to keep costs down. And Milgard’s fiberglass windows are resistant to swelling and warping and require no retouching.
The company also offers energy efficiency upgrades, including triple-pane and double-pane windows. Milgard has a full-service placement process, including removing your old window – authorized Milgard dealers to handle all installations.
- Our rating: 91 out of 100
- Warranty: Limited lifetime and full warranties
- Price range: $300-$600
The pros of the Milgard windows.
- Aluminum, fiberglass, and vinyl window options
- More than 90 years of experience
- Full and lifetime warranty coverage
The cons of the Milgard windows.
- The coverage area includes only 16 states
- The pricing information varies by the location
The types of windows available in the product/service.
The list below is Milgard’s windows and door offerings. Awning windows, bay windows, bi-fold glass walls, bow windows, casement windows, double-hung windows, french-style sliding doors, garden windows, horizontal slider windows, in-swing french doors, out-swing for french doors, picture windows, pocket glass walls, radius windows, single-hung windows, sliding patio doors, and stacking glass walls.
6. Marvin Windows:
For those looking for marvin windows near me, the best-known Marvin window is the fiberglass dedication, but it also sells quality windows made from extruded aluminum and wood. The company includes many windows and doors in its catalog, such as skylights and disturbance windows.
Marvin Windows offers installation for new and replacement windows, shutters, and doors. Also available at Marvin dealers worldwide.
- Our rating: is 89 out of 100.
- Warranty: The limited warranties.
- Price range: $250-$1000.
The pros of the Marvin windows.
- All windows are Water-Power STAR-certified
- Products are available in all 50 states.
- The list includes aluminum, fiberglass, and wood windows.
The cons of the Marvin windows.
- High value worthy of the brand status.
- Installation availability varies by zip code.
The types of available products/services.
Bay windows, bi-fold doors, bow windows, casement windows, corner windows, double hung windows, entrance doors, garage doors, interior doors, lift and slide doors, multi-slide doors, picture windows, pivot doors, skylights, niche windows, sliding windows, sliding doors, storm windows, swinging doors.
7. Harvey Windows and Doors:
Harvey Windows offers several wood and vinyl window collections that balance durability and style. And it also provides doors in fiberglass, vinyl, and wood options. Harvey’s distribution partners also sell its products to Windows industry professionals.
As such, customers can work with their local Harvey distributors to find trained installers and contractors to install the company’s products.
Homeowners can limit their products to Energy Star glass, grids, sash configurations, screens, hardware, and colors.
- Our rating: is 85 out of 100.
- Warranty: The ten years and lifetime warranties.
- Price range: $500-$1350.
The pros of the Harvey windows.
- Wood and vinyl windows and doors
- Wide variety of customization options
- Energy efficiency options, including multiple panes and low-E glass
The cons of the Harvey windows.
- Limited state availability
- Timber windows have a short 10-year warranty.
The types of available products/ services.
Here are Harvey’s open window and door styles.
Awning windows, bay windows, bow windows, casement windows, custom-shaped windows, double-hung windows, garden windows, entry doors, majesty-hinged patio doors, gliding windows, gliding patio doors, hoppers, rolling windows, picture windows, single-hung windows.
Like this post? Share it with your friends!
Suggested Read –
- Storm Window Types
- Arched Window Types
- Pella Windows Vs Andersen
- Are Vinyl Windows Good?
- How to Install Hopper Window
- Single V Double Hung Window
- How to Install a Garden Window
- How to Seal a Window for Winter
- Fiberglass Window Replacements
- Double Pane Vs. Triple Pane Windows
- Types of Window Efficiency Ratings
- Labor Cost to Install Glass Block Windows
- Clerestory Windows | Clerestory Architecture | Clerestory Window Installation